Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Twins Turn Two!! (A Year in Pictures)


My Dearest Tiny Snowflakes,
How can I possibly put into words what the past year has been like? The Ups, the Downs, The food, the meltdowns, the hair, the messes - did I mention the AMAZING amount of food you two go thru?? You two continue to amaze us every day and I cant wait to see what the Terrible Two's have in store for us! (ok, secretly Im terrified but I will play along) Thank you for all the amazing laughs you have given all of us each morning! I love you both to the Moon and back!


L: I dont know, they have to be in there somewhere...
Go. Away. Mom.

J: Lucy grow up we are almost 18months. Stop licking the table.


Competitive Peekaboo 

L: Dont you dare tune me out Jake! Do you hear me?? Two can play this game!!

Talk to the Hand Puppy Brother

L: Here, eat it, I did not like it.
:


J: Wow. Just, wow.

Go ahead, Just give me a reason to Bite you....







This is my Happy Face.



Carcass!!!!!






Lucy wins the Hunger Games!
...and then there was that whole "fear of talking bunnies" phase.







Feeding the Gremlins after midnite...



L: Hey! Where's my Sammich??
J: Whasammich?






J: So then I says to the broad "hey, I ordered the pancakes!"



Oh yeah???



Whatta you looking at???


Yeah, we're cute.






L: That was MY FAVORITE Cheerio!!!!






L: Go enjoy 'Merica Damnit. (4th of July)

L: You sicken me.
They clean up nice.




OutSTANDING. <3 br="" nbsp="">
Love you my little hot mess and my baby kong!
Love, Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment